IT Support Administrator
Newcross is a leading provider of high quality staffing solutions to the healthcare sector, via our UK-wide network of over 60 branches we provide an essential service to our clients, backed up by our highly skilled and committed support teams and state of the art, bespoke IT systems.
Job title: IT Support Administrator
Location: Bristol, BS1 4XE
Hours of work: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm
Salary: Up to £24,000 PA
Benefits: Annual bonus up to 20% of salary, medicash, 'perks at work' discount scheme, pension scheme
As a Support Administrator, you will play a key role in supporting the business' IT systems, ensuring business critical applications are well maintained and providing a helpdesk service to IT users throughout our network of branches and head office teams.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Responding to help desk tickets in a timely manner within the agreed IT SLAs
- Setting up new starters and processing leavers
- Configuring new PC's, phones, mobiles and iPads
- Providing 1st line telephone and remote desktop support for PC's, printers, email and systems
- Troubleshooting network issues and liaising with service providers
- Creating new knowledge based articles and checklists
- Working with the internal development team to fix issues, gathering and providing the team with evidence from users
You'll be great in this role if you...
- Have an A level or other qualification in ICT/ Computer Science
- Office 365 experience
- Are competent in MS Office/ Databases and 1st/2nd Line support experience
- Have strong organisational and problem solving skills and a positive, helpful attitude
- Enjoy working within a fast paced environment and can keep a cool head when the pressure is really on
- Have a genuine interest in technology and desire to learn and expand your skills and knowledge