Learning and Development Specialist
Are you an experienced, enthusiastic and engaging Learning & Development Specialist, passionate about giving people the skills they need to tackle the challenges of today, tomorrow and beyond?
Learning and Development Specialist
Remote / home-based, location flexible within South West England
Basic salary of £40,000 to £45,000 PA (DOE)
Fantastic benefits including, medicash healthcare cashback and employee assistance scheme, 'perks at work' voucher scheme, pension, annual leave rapidly increasing with service
This a fantastic opportunity to join Newcross Healthcare, a market leading, UK-wide healthcare staffing and complex care provider. We are a privately owned, highly ambitious and progressive business which has grown exponentially over the last 25 years and continues to do so. We embrace technology and innovation, evolving faster than the world around us and ensuring we are always best placed to meet our client's needs and exceed their expectations, this role is key to ensuring all our people are well equipped to do this!
This newly created role, born out of our commitment to continuous improvement and our drive to be the best in our field, will provide the opportunity to draw on your breadth of L&D expertise and play a leading role in the success of Newcross employees across the whole business.
Your purpose will be to create a 'world class' onboarding and induction experience for all new employees as well as ensuring they receive the coaching needed throughout their employment journey to support them to reach their full potential and meet the changing demands of our business as we continue to develop and grow.
Key activities will be:
- To review, design, iterate and deliver 'class leading' development activities that enable our people to deliver high levels of performance.
- To work with internal subject matter experts to deliver a range of 'soft skills' learning events and development pathways, carrying a consistent tone and language, tailored to meet the needs of individuals and the business.
- To support the wider Performance and Culture team in delivering a range of learning opportunities which supports, effectively communicates and underpins the value of Newcross 'Essence'.
An engaging and highly credible Learning and Development professional with upwards of 3 years' proven experience in designing and delivering highly impactful development interventions within a fast-paced commercial organisation.
- Strong collaboration and relationship building skills gained through significant recent experience of working with remote operational teams in a fast-paced and target driven environment.
- Naturally engaging with the ability to facilitate and deliver high quality training across a range of remote learning formats.
- Highly skilled within content development, honed through continuous learning and research and underpinned by philosophies and principles.
- A demonstrable growth mindset with the ambition to see and believe in capabilities beyond the horizon.
- Highly effective at using a range of IT systems and software with a genuine interest in technology and appreciation of the role it plays in driving commercial success.
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to work with speed and agility in order to meet the fast-changing needs of the business.
- Your experience will have been gained within a fast-paced commercial business, ideally with the recruitment or healthcare sectors.
- A professional coaching or HR qualification would be highly advantageous.
trainer, training, coaching, coach, "learning and development", "skills trainer", development, HR, CIPD, "specialist", "remote learning", remote, wfh, "work from home", "south west", Devon, Bristol