UK Lead Clinical Education - Specialist & People
Job title: UK Lead Clinical Education - Specialist & People
Location: Midlands or South West - Flexible location across all our branches (e.g Cannock, Coventry or Bristol)
Hours of work: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5.30pm
The main purpose of the role is leading the delivery of professional and clinical training programmes ensuring stakeholders feel compelled to utilise our services! The successful individual will build meaningful and maintain long-lasting relationships throughout the business, as well as identify and pursuing new opportunities to grow our training portfolio. We will also expect you lead on the up skilling of our Trainer Assessors and Associate assessor trainer community to ensure they feel valued, developed and secure; in turn this will reflect on the services our clients receive and continue the quality which Newcross is renowned for!
We are looking for someone who is motivated by targets and quality, and have also obtained their DTLLS or similar.
Some of your key responsibilities will be a combination of:
- To reimagine and lead on change and improvement in training across Newcross Healthcare externally and internally
- Build exceptional relationships throughout the business externally and internally
- To ensure clear sales strategy is in place to market our Training & Assessment provision
- Taking ownership of new and upcoming professional training programme, ensuring they are fit for purpose
- To act as the point of contact for external training organisations and professional bodies
- Competitive salary of up to £35,000 PA (Dependant on experience)
- Bonus potential of £7,500
- Car allowance
- Personal development programmes supporting you to grow into your full potential
- Pension Scheme
- With our Perks at Work scheme you can access 30,000 discounts at over 80 high street stores.
- Training qualifications (DTLLS or equivalent)
- Effect communicator
- A naturally engaging personality - a self-starter with high energy
- High level of organisation and prioritisation skills
- Takes responsibility for self-development and actively seeks ways to improve performance
- Excellent team player