Paediatric Lead Nurse - Part time OR Full time
Newcross Healthcare are a privately owned, leading provider of healthcare staffing solutions, established over 20 years ago. We have grown at over 30% year on year for the last 4 years running and put this down to our high standards and commitment to the very best quality of care, which is what attracts new clients to us every day and keeps them coming back.
We are seeking an experienced nurse to join our well established Bristol branch, overseeing our complex care provision. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced nurse who is perhaps looking to step away from practical nursing and use their expertise to lead and support a healthcare team.
Job title: Paediatric Lead Nurse
Location: Bristol, part office and part community based
Hours of work: Part-time and Full-time hours available, between 9am to 5.30pm Monday - Friday
- Competitive salary of up to £36,000 PA pro rata
- Excellent bonus potential - Up to 20% of salary
- Company Car
- Private Healthcare
- Pension scheme
- Personal development programmes supporting you to grow into your full potential
As a Lead Nurse, you will oversee our complex care packages, managing referrals, creating care plans and associated assessments as well as conducting staff supervisions.
It's important that you're a confident leader as you'll be directing the care team on a day to day basis, ensuring skill competencies are maintained and personal development opportunities are regularly undertaken.
Our clients rely on us to provide an excellent quality of care that meets their personal needs and enhances their quality of life, and you will be instrumental in ensuring this happens.
You'll be great in this role if you're...
- A registered nurse with at least 2 years clinical experience (Band 6 Equivalent)
- Background working within the NHS, nursing homes, community nursing or district nursing
- A multi-tasker who is motivated by providing the highest levels of service to our clients