Are you a creative Learning Designer, experienced in designing engaging and immersive learning programmes across a range of delivery methods? If you're as passionate about technology and innovation as we are then this is an opportunity you won't want to miss!
Remote / home-based, location flexible within South West England
Basic salary of £35,000 to £40,000 PA (DOE)
Fantastic benefits including, medicash healthcare cashback and employee assistance scheme, 'perks at work' voucher scheme, pension, annual leave rapidly increasing with service. All the IT equipment and support you need to enable you to work from home.
This a not to be missed opportunity to join Newcross Healthcare, one of the largest and most successful healthcare staffing and complex care providers in the UK. We are a successful, privately owned, highly ambitious and progressive business with plans to grow exponentially. We embrace technology and innovation, evolving faster than the world around us to ensure we are best placed to meet our client's needs and exceed their expectations.
This new role builds on our successful digital transformation of learning, with the release of 'The Newcross World' - an intuitive and interactive interface for learners to manage and develop their skills and careers within the healthcare sector. We are now planning to offer our learning externally to the wider healthcare sector and become healthcare professionals' and organisations' Learning Partner for Life.
Some key activities will include:
- Taking complex content from Subject Matter Experts and creating immersive, character-led, narrative-driven and scenario-based learning programmes to be built by our in-house team or external partners
- Providing the blueprints and instruction for the Content Developer and Visual Designer to work their magic
- Incorporating learning science into all we create
- Anticipating and building for future move to Micro-learning
- Mapping learning outcomes clearly and providing learning programme 'evidence' for sector accreditation
- Helping identify and build analytics to review effectiveness and iterate content
- Working with Content Developer, Visual Designer and Learning Platform team to ensure learning and learner flow
- Leading the learning design process with business staff, content development teams, external clients, and other stakeholders.
- Collaborating with internal and external content producers, graphic designers and video production teams to design and create compelling online learning materials.
An experienced Learning Designer with a keenness to explore the limits of your imagination and talent and a genuine passion for using innovation in technology to enhance learning experiences.
- Demonstrable practical experience of designing effective online and blended learning experiences.
- Experience working in the area of education technology, adult learning, organisational learning and development or a related field.
- Knowledge and awareness of the theories, practices and debates surrounding learning and learning science and technology-enhanced learning.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (one-to-one, group situations, presentations) at all levels - confident in your knowledge and skills
- Ability to summarise and synthesise research findings and to make recommendations.
- Ability to work independently on longer term projects as well as in small cross-functional task-oriented teams on short term goals in a fast paced and challenging environment.
- Ability to write and present high-quality documentation and reports
- Desire to learn and produce something extraordinary