Care Assistant Learning Disabilities (Children and Adults)
Are you seeking a new career avenue?
As a Care Assistant in Plymouth, Saltash and the surrounds, you'll be the main companion of the people in your care. This role is an opportunity for you to take on new challenges and develop your career. You'll be aiding with personal care tasks, clinical needs, making up beds, meal preparation, social activities and any other services needed. You'll work as part of a supportive team of health and social care workers.
With a minimum of 3 months of paid experience in the past 3 years in the UK behind you, you'll be confident in your abilities as a caregiver. Experience of moving and handling and personal care is required. With fantastic organisational and people skills, you'll flourish in a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same.
The right to work in the UK is a requirement, as is an in-date Moving and Handling certificate. Access to your own vehicle is beneficial but not required.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
Our HealthForceGo® app feature Flexi Pay enables our healthcare staff to instantly access up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
- A competitive remuneration of up to £12.94 per hour, including holiday pay
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available
- An immersive learning experience through Newcross World, where you can manage your skills, learn new ones and unlock new opportunities in different care settings, all in the palm of your hand via the HealthForceGo® app
- Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
- Free DBS and uniform