Care Assistant Learning Disabilities (Children and Adults)
Looking to develop your clinical knowledge and skills?
As a Care Assistant in Plymouth, Saltash and the surrounds, you'll be an expert caregiver, keen to further your career and take on new responsibilities in a range of establishments in your area. You'll be responsible for supporting our service users with personal care tasks, making up beds, clinical requirements, meal preparation, social activities and any other services needed. We have a range of shift patterns available to suit you. All you need to do is set your availability on our handy app, HealthForceGo, and we'll do the rest. Additionally, you'll form part of a team of health and social care workers.
Our Flexi Pay app feature allows you to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
- A competitive remuneration of up to £12.94 per hour, including holiday pay
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available
- Free ongoing training opportunities
- Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
- Free DBS and uniform
Here's what we're looking for:
- Empathetic and compassionate caregivers
- A minimum of 3 months paid experience from within the past 3 years in the UK
- Experience of moving and handling and personal care
- The right to live and work in the UK.
You'll be fuelled by your desire to make a real difference to the lives of people in need. You will need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.