Learning Disabilities Care Assistant (Children and Adults)
You can make a positive difference to someone's life
As a Learning Disabilities Care Assistant in Plymouth, Saltash and the surrounding areas, you'll be the main companion of the people in your care. This role is an opportunity for you to take on new challenges and develop your career. Your duties will vary, including assisting residents with their food and drink, following care plans and getting them involved in social activities. You'll work as part of a supportive health and social care team and benefit from ongoing training and professional development opportunities.
Why join us?
- A competitive remuneration of up to £12.94 per hour, including holiday pay
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available
- Free ongoing training opportunities
- Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
- Free DBS and uniform
Get immediate access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts when you submit your timesheets via our innovative app, HealthForceGo! Weekends and bank holidays are also included.
Could you be our next caregiving hero?
Here's what we're looking for:
- Empathetic and compassionate caregivers
- A minimum of 3 months paid experience from within the past 3 years
- Experience in moving and handling and personal care
- The right to live and work in the UK
You'll be fuelled by your desire to make a real difference in the lives of people in need. You will need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.