Care Assistant - Learning Disabilities
You can change someone's life!
As a Care Assistant in Taunton, Langport, Wellington, Ilminster, Somerton and the surrounds, you'll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with caring for people living with learning disabilities in a range of establishments in your area. You'll be assisting with personal care, meal preparation, making up beds, clinical needs and social activities.
Since our first launch, 23 years ago, we have gone from strength to strength. We're a healthcare employer with a difference. We are powered by our fantastic teams and our innovations in technology, providing a market-leading employee experience.
- An hourly rate of up to £14.35, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available/Take your pick of shifts that work around your lifestyle
- Free, ongoing clinical training, including COVID-19 specific modules
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
Do you fit the bill?
You'll already have a minimum of 3 months experience under your belt and hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate. The right to work in the UK is a must. Comfortable in your abilities as a caregiver, you'll also be able to demonstrate that you possess our core values of trust, empathy and expertise.
We're a forward-thinking company, making use of innovative tech to create the best client and employee experience. To work with us, you'll need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not mandatory.
Healthcare staff are able to instantly access an advance of up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays. All they need to do is submit their timesheets through our app.