Support Worker - Learning Disabilities
As a Learning Disabilities Support Worker in Cheltenham, Tewkesbury, Moreton-in-Marsh and the surrounds, you'll be a key team member, working with supportive colleagues to assist our service users with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services that are required.
At Newcross, we don't believe in 'zero hours.' All of our care staff have minimum hours guaranteed in their contracts, giving you the security of a steady income, with the flexibility to choose your own hours so you can have the work-life balance that suits you.
Do you fit the bill?
You'll already have a minimum of 3 months experience under your belt and hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate. The right to work in the UK is a must. Comfortable in your abilities as a caregiver, you'll also be able to demonstrate that you possess our core values of trust, empathy and expertise.
Got what it takes? Joining Newcross has many benefits. You'll be working for one of the UK's leading independent healthcare providers and joining a supportive community of over 9,000 healthcare professionals.
What will you benefit from?
- Salary of up to £15.11/hr including holiday pay
- Permanent contract with weekly pay and flexible hours
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform OR Cost refunded after initial period
- Ongoing training and development available free through credits earned as you work
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance made up of lead nurses
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Support from a clinical supporting team, line manager, in house office support and a designated field team leader
FlexiPay- with our new flexible pay feature on the HealthForceGo app you can decide when you want to be paid. Simply submit your timesheets through our app and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day!
Join us and start within a week!