Learning Disabilities Support Worker
Do you want to make a difference?
As a Support Worker in Chippenham, Melksham, Devizes, Calne, Corsham, Malmesbury, Lyneham, Dauntsey and the surrounds, you'll be a professional multi-tasker who enjoys bringing joy to the people in your care. You'll be ready to embrace new responsibilities working in a range of establishments in your area. You'll be supporting service users living with learning dsability to complete a range of daily living tasks such as personal care, meal preparation, clinical needs, social integration activities and any other services needed.
We have a selection of shift patterns to suit you. All you need to do is set your availability on our handy app, HealthForceGo, and we'll match you with the most suitable shifts.
You are able to choose when you get paid! Simply submit your timesheets through our app and you'll be able to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
- An hourly rate of up to £15.11 ( this includes holiday pay)
- No need to wait around for pay day - get paid instantly
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training and professional development support
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
You'll need to be an empathetic caregiver, with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience from within the past 3 years under your belt, experience of moving and handling and personal care, and the right to live and work in the UK. You'll have a desire to become a true companion to the people in your care. You will need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.