Learning Disabilities Support Worker
Join Newcross and change lives!
As a Support Worker in Chippenham, Melksham, Devizes, Calne, Corsham, Malmesbury, Lyneham, Dauntsey and the surroundings, your day-to-day role will involve enriching the daily lives of the people in your care, helping with clinical requirements and ensuring that they have an opportunity to socialise. It'll be your responsibility to maintain their dignity and independence and be an advocate for their needs at all times.
At Newcross, we value our dedicated health and social care workers. We offer ongoing training, support and a range of perks to help our employees thrive in their career with us!
You'll be confident in your abilities as a support worker and be ready to jump into this fast-paced role. You will need at least 3 months of paid experience from within the past 3 years and the right to live and work in the UK. Past experience of moving and handling and personal care is a requirement.
Access to a smart device with an internet connection is needed to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial but is not a requirement.
Get instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts - even on weekends and bank holidays! Flexi Pay is managed via our app, HealthForceGo when you submit your timesheets after completing a shift.
- An hourly rate of up to £14.51 (this includes holiday pay)
- No need to wait around for payday - get paid instantly
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training and professional development support
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs