Support Worker - Learning Disabilities
As a Learning Disabilities Support Worker in Cirencester, Stroud, Dursley and the surrounds, you'll become a companion of the people in your care and work as part of a team to assist with a variety of different tasks. This includes supporting service users in maintaining a dignified and fulfilling living.
While most of our clients are care homes, this role can involve working in other settings such as clinics, prisons, schools and supported living accommodation.
Keen to get to work in your community? Apply today and you could be on shift in just 48 hours.
Do you fit the bill?
You'll need to be an understanding, patient and compassionate person, with a minimum of 3 months of experience under your belt, and the right to live and work in the UK.
If you don't have a valid Moving and Handling certificate, don't worry. You'll be able to complete one as part of our induction process.
You'll need to have a real desire to always strive for the best possible outcome for the people you care for. You will also need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo.
Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.
Flexi Pay enables our healthcare staff to gain exclusive access to up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
Your job benefit package
- Competitive salary of up to £15.11/hr, including holiday pay
- Mileage compensation to cover travel between clients
- Free criminal record check DBS/PVG and uniform
- Round-the-clock 24-hour clinical support from a dedicated team
- Employee perks scheme offers 30,000 discounts from leading brands
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
Join our team today!