Learning Disabilities Support Worker
Do you have the skills and experience for our new role?
Newcross Healthcare are looking to recruit exceptional Learning Disabilities Support Workers that will provide outstanding support to our residents living across Shrewsbury and the surrounding locations.
Your new role
As a Newcross Learning Disabilities Support Worker, you will be responsible for helping with life-enhancing day-to-day activities, aiding with clinical requirements and supporting our users with social activities or any other additional services.
What you'll gain?
- Salary of up to £13.97/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
What makes us different?
* Perks at Work scheme with access to amazing discounts from 80 UK retailers
* Flexible hours to suit your ongoing needs varying from weekdays, nights and weekends
* Video conferencing technology to enable you to attend a virtual interview
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Our fantastic Flexi Pay feature app provides you unmatched flexibility to choose when you get paid. Combined with digital timesheets & timecards, there is no need to wait for payday to come around.
Where will you be based?
Our friendly Shrewsbury branch are based at Ground Floor, Global House within Shrewsbury Business Park, which is easily accessible by car and also bus.
Submit your application today and a member of our team will be in touch!
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.