Support Worker - Learning Disabilities
Are you looking for a new role in a rewarding care environment?
As a Learning Disabilities Support Worker in Shrewsbury and the surrounds, you'll reap the rewards of assisting vulnerable people to live their lives in a dignified way. Your duties will vary, but the ultimate aim will be to ensure that the people in your care are safe, comfortable and happy. You'll work as part of a supportive team, and benefit from ongoing opportunities for training and professional development.
You'll already have a minimum of 3 months experience under your belt and ideally hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate, though we can support you with this during your induction period. The right to work in the UK is a must. You'll need to be confident enough in your abilities to work independently but also able to work harmoniously in a team.Joining us has many benefits.
You'll be working for one of the UK's leading independent healthcare providers and joining a supportive community of over 9,000 healthcare
Our HealthForceGo® app feature Flexi Pay, allows you to instantly access up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
- An hourly rate of up to £13.74, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay, making the wait for payday a thing of the past
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities to take your career in whichever direction you choose
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it
Apply now and you can start within a week!