Newcross Healthcare’s Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) jobs involve working with individuals who have learning disabilities and a range of different health needs as a result. Some of our clients need support on a daily basis to live independent and fulfilling lives, while others may have medical needs, profound physical and/or learning disabilities.
Learning Disability Nurses tend to work with the same clients on a regular basis in order to form the necessary relationships that help to build trust.
The benefits of joining Newcross as a Learning Disability Nurse include:
- Excellent rates of pay, plus holiday pay on top of your hourly rate
- Cost of Criminal record check refunded automatically after initial period in the job
- A permanent contract that provides guaranteed hours but is also flexible enough to fit around your lifestyle
- Free training and uniform earned via our Newcross credits scheme
- £500 bonus if someone you recommend joins the Newcross team via our Recommend a Friend scheme
- 24/7 support
All of our Learning Disability Nurses sign up to the Newcross team pledge to deliver the very best care possible with honesty and integrity. We are looking for RNLD nurses who share our commitment to providing excellent care to join our team. For the latest RNLD jobs check out-
[NH1]Video about RNLDs
[NH2]Link to relevant job boards