Care Assistant - Male
Do you want to join a friendly and welcoming team?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking compassionate Male Care Assistants to care for our service users with complex care needs living in Ventnor and the surrounding areas of the Isle of Wight.
As a Care Assistant, you will provide excellent care to our service users with complex care needs. You will support them with various important tasks including personal care, medication support, feeding and PEG care, meal preparation, social activities and any additional services required.
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or working in a supporting role you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
- Salary of up to £13.80/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Employee perks scheme with 30,000 discounts to choose from
Take advantage of
Working with us will enable you to take advantage of set rotas organised in advance, a minimum of 20 hours guaranteed per week and free training programs earned through credits as you work.
Access an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shift within the same day through our unique 'same day pay' service! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course within the last 12 months - or you are willing to complete one with Newcross Healthcare
- Access to a smartphone or device, with internet access to manage your rotas and payslips via our HealthForceGo app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
Your friendly Isle of Wight branch are based at 42 Quay Street, by the River Medina
Interview via video call! This way you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview.
Apply today and a member of our recruitment team will be in contact!
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.