We have come far but our ambitions are big and we're very excited about what the future holds. To support our growing business our Finance team has also been expanding and due to an internal promotion we now have an opportunity for a Management Accountant to come and join us.
Job Title: Management Accountant
Reporting to: Finance Manager
Location: Totnes, Devon
Salary and benefits: Salary of £28,000 to £32,000 Dependant on experience, up to 10% annual company bonus, perks at work scheme giving you money off at 1000's of retailers
Joining our friendly and fast paced finance team you will work collaboratively as well as independently to ensure that meaningful, accurate data is communicated to the business through regular and bespoke reporting. Using you first class communication skills to regularly interact with Managers throughout the business to gather information and resolve queries. Playing a key role in improving the timeliness, accuracy and value of reporting within the business.
Some key areas of responsibility will be:
- To ensure the effective completion of Newcross monthly management reporting.
- To ensure the effective completion of statutory/ financial reporting.
- Identifying trends and presenting results which aid in improving processes and strategic decision making.
- Day to day operational responsibilities.
You should be…
Personable with great customer service skills and the ability to connect and build relationships, you will enjoy working within a fast-paced environment as part of a close-knit team, supporting each other to achieve common goals.
To be successful in this role you will be:
- Part-qualified or currently studying towards CIMA or equivalent.
- Experienced in analysing and presenting data in a concise way.
- Proactive in seeking to improve processes.
- Able to work accurately at speed and meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of Excel to an advanced level.
But that's not where it ends…
- You will be joining an exceptional, motivated, highly regarded Finance team
- Your professional growth and ongoing personal development will be taken care of with the support of our in-house learning & development programme 'Newcross Academy'
- You will be part of an organisation that truly achieves innovation in its market and continually invests for improvement in all areas
- An excellent opportunity to join a large and and yet still high-growth organisation and really make a difference