Are you proud to make a difference?
As a Care Assistant in Okehampton, Crediton, Cullompton, Exeter and the surrounds, you'll be an expert caregiver, keen to be a great companion to the people you care for and happy to form part of our friendly team of health and social care professionals. You will support service users with personal care tasks, clinical requirements, social integration activities and any other services needed. We're an inclusive employer and we have a range of shift patterns available to suit you and your lifestyle. You can work as much, or as little, as you want and still play a key role in your community.
With Flexi Pay, healthcare staff can have instant access to up to 25% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
- An hourly rate of up to £14.35, including holiday pay
- The option of instant pay - no need to wait for payday
- Flexible shift patterns to choose from, including part-time or full-time hours, night and day shifts
- Ongoing training opportunities to forge your own career path
- Unlimited access to NHS-registered GPs via the Virtual GP app, and mental health support when you need it
You'll already have a minimum of 3 months experience under your belt and hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate. The right to work in the UK is a must. Comfortable in your abilities as a caregiver, you'll also be able to demonstrate that you possess our core values of trust, empathy and expertise.
We're a forward-thinking company, making use of innovative tech to create the best client and employee experience. To work with us, you'll need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not mandatory.