National Critical Care Team Nurse- RMN/RNLD
We now have a fantastic opportunity for a passionate and quality focused Mental Health/Learning Disability Nurse to join our newly formed National Critical Care Nurse Team, providing clinical leadership to our Complex Care branch teams.
Newcross Healthcare are a privately owned, leading provider of healthcare staffing solutions established 24 years ago. Our business has continued to go from strength to strength and we put this down to our forward thinking and innovative approach along with our commitment to high standards and the very best quality of care, which is what attracts new clients to us every day and keeps them coming back.
Our approach to Complex Care is to flex and adapt to the needs of the people we care for, our service is dedicated to providing care and support to individuals with complex needs, enabling them to be cared for in the comfort of their own home. The team support both adults and children with experience in a forensic and community setting.
Job title: National Critical Care Team Nurse - RMN/RNLD
Location: Based partly from home, with the use of any of our office in Eastbourne or surrounding areas
Hours of work: 37.5 hours a week, predominantly worked Monday to Friday between the hours of 8am and 6pm, however some flexibility is required to suit individual customer requirements. On-call rota to cover weekends, likely to be 1 in 4. We will also consider flexibility towards part-time hours.
- Competitive salary of up to £36,000 PA pro rata
- OTE 10% annual bonus
- Car allowance of £320 per month
- Mobile phone and Laptop/ Tablet
- Employee Assistance Programme and Cash-Back Health Plan
- Pension scheme
- 'Perks at work' voucher and cash back scheme
- Personal development programmes supporting you to grow into your full potential
- Full support for revalidation
To work as part of our national Critical Care Team to ensure all high-level Complex Care packages are clinically led, kept safe, and individuals/families feel well cared for and secure in our hands. To promote the Newcross brand to all prospective clients and healthcare professionals, undertake assessment of new referrals and reviews of current client care plans. This role will involve a significant amount of virtual/remote management and well as some travel.
The role will include carrying out individual assessments, risk assessments and care planning which is of a highly clinical nature, taking responsibility for a caseload of highly clinical packages and addressing any issues swiftly and effectively, showing a solution focused approach to crisis management. You will also provide clinical leadership to the local branch and the team of Care Associates, ensuring that their clinical competencies are maintained.
Our clients rely on us to provide an excellent quality of care that meets their personal needs and enhances their quality of life, and you will be an instrumental part of the clinical team that ensures we always deliver.
You'll be great in this role if you're...
- A registered nurse with at least 3 years clinical experience (Band 6 Equivalent) with Mental Health RN3, RNMH, RNLD or RN5
- Background working within the NHS, nursing homes and/or community forensic nursing
- A multi-tasker who is motivated by providing the highest levels of service to our clients
- Up to date understanding of the CQC Domiciliary Care Standards and Regulations
- Enjoys working with technology and is happy to work remotely across many Computer platforms (full training will be given)
- Up to date understanding of NMC Codes of practice and Continual Professional Development.
- Full license and happy to travel within commutable distance as required.