A Paediatric Nurse provides health and medical care for children of all ages and works with families to address any concerns or problems. Newcross Healthcare often has Paediatric Nurse jobs available within our complex care teams.
The role can see a Paediatric Nurse work in hospitals, doctors office, clinic and surgical centres as well as other health care settings.
Being a Paediatric Nurse is both a rewarding and challenging career. We at Newcross understand this and offer all the support you need.
The benefits of joining Newcross as a learning disability nurse include:
- Excellent rates of pay, plus holiday pay on top of your hourly rate
- Cost of Criminal record check refunded automatically after initial period in the job
- A permanent contract that provides guaranteed hours but is also flexible enough to fit around your lifestyle
- Free training and uniform earned via our Newcross credits scheme
- £500 bonus if someone you recommend joins the Newcross team via our Recommend a Friend scheme
- 24/7 support
All of our Paediatric Nurses sign up to the Newcross team pledge to deliver the very best care possible with honesty and integrity. We are looking for Paediatric Nurses who share our commitment to providing excellent care to join our team. For the latest Paediatric Nurse jobs check out –
[NH1]Link to Paediatric Nurse roles
[NH2]Video about Paediatric Nurse