Paediatric Lead Nurse - Part time
Newcross Healthcare are a privately owned, leading provider of healthcare staffing solutions, established over 20 years ago. We have grown at over 30% year on year for the last 4 years running and put this down to our high standards and commitment to the very best quality of care, which is what attracts new clients to us every day and keeps them coming back.
Job title: Paediatric Lead Nurse
Location: Community based with local office in Bournemouth
Hours of work: Flexi-time and Part-time hours available, between 9am to 5.30pm Monday - Friday
- Competitive salary of up to £36,000 PA pro rata
- Excellent bonus potential - Up to 20% of salary
- Car allowance
- Private Healthcare
- Pension scheme
- Personal development programmes supporting you to grow into your full potential
As a paediatric nurse, you will be involved in our complex care packages, managing referrals, creating care plans and associated assessments as well as conducting staff supervisions.
It's important you're a confident leader as you'll be managing your care team on a day to day basis, ensuring skill competencies are maintained and personal development opportunities are regularly undertaken.
Our clients rely on us to provide an excellent quality of care that meets their personal needs and enhances their quality of life, and you will be an instrumental part of the clinical team that ensures we always deliver.
You'll be great in this role if you're...
- A registered nurse with at least 2 years clinical experience (Band 6 upwards)
- Will hold a Level 1 Paediatric Nursing Qualification - RSCN1
- Background working within the NHS, nursing homes, community nursing or district nursing
- A multi-tasker who is motivated by providing the highest levels of service to our clients