Payroll Administrator - Part time
Duration: 12 months fixed term, September start
Location: Totnes, TQ9 6LH
Hours of work: Monday to Wednesday, 9am to 5.30pm (22.5 hours)
As a Payroll Administrator, the goal is to assist with the day to day running of all administration tasks in our payroll department and effectively contribute towards to missions and values of Newcross.
- Competitive salary up to £20,000 pro rated depending on experience and qualifications
- Structured work hours
You'll be great in this role if you...
- Have at least 1 year administration experience
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- A multi-tasker who is motivated by success with a high level of accuracy
- Ability to meet strict deadlines in a fast paced environment
Our goal remains to foster the highest standards of trust, empathy and expertise in our profession to make a positive difference to the lives of those who require care.