React Front End Developer
React Front End Developer - London
Location: Southbank, London with opportunity for some remote working
Basic salary: Up to £70,000PA (DOE)
Benefits: Private healthcare, pension scheme, annual leave rising rapidly with service, Company bonus scheme up to 10% of salary, additional leave for personal development
Newcross Healthcare's journey began in 1996, since then we have grown to over 60 branches, innovated and developed our own tech and evolved with the times whilst never compromising on quality, now, we are one of the UK's most successful healthcare staffing providers, leading the way within our sector!
We're undergoing a fundamental change in the way that we conduct our business, putting User Experience at the heart of our decision making. We firmly believe that great user experience is great for business.
We're a small, agile team within a profitable, well-established UK business. You'll be an important member of the team taking the company to the next level and help us to build the worlds leading nurse resource Management platform. You'll be reporting to the CTO and working closely with our development team on a range of exciting projects.
Key focus areas within the role include:
- Leading the development of Web and Mobile front end.
- Working to agile methodology.
- Working with and leading developers with multiple levels of experience.
- Evolving in a TDD environment, to keep on maintaining tests.
- Ensuring respect for the development process in place and adoption of the methodologies.
- Driving technical direction in projects and assuring they meet scalability, robustness and security requirements.
- Participating in workshops to suggest new technologies and improvements to integrate.
- Creating release plans, ensuring tracking and monitoring on a bi-weekly basis.
We are looking for a Front End Developer who can bring most, if not all, of the following skills:
- Commercial experience with React JS, React Native. *Essential*
- Expertise in using State management library such as Redux and Recoil.
- Unit testing using Jest and Enzyme.
- Experience with building mobile apps using Native or cross-platform Framework.
- Understanding of Webpack, Flexbox, CSS3, Babel and Eslint.
- Great understanding of integrating design and working with UI/UX Team.
- Continuous integration using Jenkins, TeamCity or other.