React Front End Developer
Location: Remote / work from home - must be UK based
Basic salary: £55,000 to £70,000 PA - Depending on Experience
Benefits: Private healthcare, pension scheme, annual leave rising rapidly with service, Company bonus scheme up to 10% of salary, additional leave for personal development
Established 25 years ago, Newcross Healthcare has become one of the UK's most commercially successful and innovative healthcare staffing and complex care providers. We are a highly ambitious organisation with a culture of innovation, a passion for technology and a determination to provide our high standards of care to as many vulnerable people across the UK as possible, it's this which has enabled us to continuously develop our offering, expand and diversify our client base and grow our UK-wide network of healthcare employees to over 9000.
Our goal is to achieve exponential growth and become the World's largest Nurse Resource Platform, we have the strategic vision to challenge common convention and actively disrupt our business in pursuit of this. Our best-in-class technology will be a key component of our transformative journey taking us to the pinnacle of our industry.
We're a small, agile team within a profitable, well-established UK business. Reporting to the CTO, you will lead a small team of Developers on a range of exciting projects.
Key focus areas within the role include:
- Leading the development of Web and Mobile front end.
- Working to agile methodology.
- Working with and leading developers with multiple levels of experience.
- Evolving in a TDD environment, to keep on maintaining tests.
- Ensuring respect for the development process in place and adoption of the methodologies.
- Driving technical direction in projects and assuring they meet scalability, robustness and security requirements.
- Participating in workshops to suggest new technologies and improvements to integrate.
- Creating release plans, ensuring tracking and monitoring on a bi-weekly basis.
We are looking for a Front End Developer who can bring most, if not all, of the following skills:
- Commercial experience with React JS, React Native. *Essential*
- Expertise in using State management library such as Redux and Recoil.
- Unit testing using Jest and Enzyme.
- Experience with building mobile apps using Native or cross-platform Framework.
- Understanding of Webpack, Flexbox, CSS3, Babel and Eslint.
- Great understanding of integrating design and working with UI/UX Team.
- Continuous integration using Jenkins, TeamCity or other.