Our branch is centrally based in 14 King Street, just a short distance from Leeds train station
Do you have a passion for giving outstanding care?
Newcross Healthcare are looking for Registered Nurses to give one of a kind care and support to our service users across Bradford, Baildon, Leeds and the surrounding local areas.
What will I be doing?
In the role of Registered Nurse you will be providing life-enhancing care to service users by championing their needs, recognising their capabilities, and providing health promotion, guidance and education.
You will be a natural leader, able to delegate tasks to others but also work independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
With access to the HealthForceGo app, you decide when you get paid by simply submitting timesheets before 5pm. Get up to the value of 50% of your shift the very same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Salary of up to £31.40/hr including holiday pay
- Flexi Pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross*
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Perks at Work - Access to 30,000 discounts on the high street
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Interview via video call - a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed
Enjoy free ongoing training programmes that are free with credits earned as you work. There are over 200 courses on offer to help you broaden your skillset.
What will you need?
- Current valid NMC pin registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course (or you are willing to book on to a Newcross Healthcare course)
- Access to a smart phone or device to manage your timesheets and rotas via our mobile app, HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable
Submit your application and we will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.