Join a market-leading healthcare provider with a host of exclusive employee benefits
Newcross Healthcare are on the look-out for passionate Nurses to join our team in Bradford, Baildon, Leeds and the surrounds. You will be responsible for ensuring that our service users receive the highest quality nursing care at all times in line with their personal care plans. We're a forward-thinking, independent healthcare organisation, operating on a national scale. We have one mission: to deliver the highest standard of care to sick and vulnerable people.
Flexi Pay enables our healthcare staff to gain instant access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Flexi Pay
- A range of shift patterns to fit around your schedule: part-time and full-time, day and night shifts are available
- Ongoing opportunities to develop your career with free training
- Unlimited access to virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs and mental health support when you need it
- Professional support with RCNi decision making tools and support with the revalidation process
To join us as a Registered Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and current knowledge of clinical best practice. With over 6 months post-qualification experience behind you, you'll feel confident leading healthcare teams. We're on the look-out for true team-players who are able to forge lasting relationships with the teams everywhere they work.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement.