Are you a Registered Nurse looking for a new career opportunity?
Newcross Healthcare are recruiting for Registered Nurses to deliver outstanding care and support to our service users across Bradford, Baildon, Leeds and the surrounding local areas.
In this role you will be promoting the well-being and quality of life of every service user that you care for.
This means recognising the capabilities of each person, championing their needs and providing expert support that allows them to live the life they wish to lead.
- Salary of up to £31.40/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross*
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Perks at Work - Access to 30,000 discounts on the high street
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Interview via video call - a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed
You will also benefit from our new flexible pay feature on our HealthForceGo app, where you can decide when you want to be paid. Simply submit your timesheet by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day!
To apply for this role you will need
- Current valid NMC pin registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course (or you are willing to book on to a Newcross Healthcare course)
- Access to a smart phone or device to manage your timesheets and rotas via our mobile app, HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable
Our branch is centrally based in 14 King Street, just a short distance from Leeds train station
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.