Do you want to change lives?
As a Registered Nurse in Bradford, Baildon, Leeds and the surrounds, you'll be a multi-tasking expert who embraces the different challenges that every day brings. You'll be assisting service users with medication administration, the development of their care plans and the management of a clinical team. With a desire to reach the best possible outcome for your team and service users at all times, you'll be comfortable in your clinical abilities as a leader. Working for Newcross will provide you with the chance to forge your own career path and join a like minded community of 9,000 health and social care workers.
Our HealthForceGo® app gives you access to a range of benefits including an advance of up to 25% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! Simply submit your timesheets through the app.
What you'll need
You'll have current NMC registration and consistently stay up-to-date with nursing best practices, striving for excellence in everything you do. With over 6 months post-qualification experience under your belt, you'll be in your element when handling complex situations and feel comfortable leading a team. You'll be a true empath, with excellent bedside manner, demonstrating our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
Our exclusive perks
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Flexi Pay
- A range of shift patterns to fit around your schedule: part-time and full-time, day and night shifts are available
- Ongoing opportunities to develop your career with free training
- Unlimited access to virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs and mental health support when you need it
- Professional support with RCNi decision making tools and support with the revalidation process