As a Registered Nurse in Bradford, Baildon, Leeds and the surrounds, you’ll be an expert caregiver, keen to further your career and take on new responsibilities in a range of establishments in your area. You'll be administering medication, developing care plans and leading a team of health and social care workers. We have a range of shift patterns available to suit you - all you need to do is set your availability on our handy app, HealthForceGo, and we’ll do the rest. We value our staff, so we don’t offer zero-hour contracts, and they all have access to same day pay for times where money is tight.
Our exciting HealthForceGo® app feature Flexi Pay allows our healthcare staff to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
About your profile
As a nursing expert, you’ll have over 6 months of paid patient facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK. You’ll have the right to work in the UK and a smartphone to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn’t required.
In addition to clinical excellence, we also expect you to uphold our core values of trust, empathy and expertise whenever you’re on shift.
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Flexi Pay
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- A range of shift patterns to fit around your schedule: part-time and full-time, day and night shifts are available
- Free DBS and uniform
- Ongoing opportunities to develop your career with free training
- Unlimited access to virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs and mental health support when you need it
- Professional support with RCNi decision making tools and support with the revalidation process