Leeds, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Up to £28.13/hr
Become a Newcross Nurse today!
As a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse in Leeds and the surrounding areas, it’ll be your duty to maintain a safe, supportive environment for the people in your care. This role is varied, with responsibilities ranging from developing care plans and administering medicine to supporting teams of health and social care professionals. You’ll need to be approachable and understanding to provide the best care to service users with mental health needs.
If you are passionate about helping others and have the skills needed to deliver top-quality care, then this is the role for you!
Submit your timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo, when you finish a shift and get instant access to up to 50% of the value of your completed shift! This exciting perk is even available on weekends and bank holidays.
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Get instant pay with Flexi Pay
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training
- Free DBS and uniform
- Virtual consultations with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
As a nursing expert, you’ll have over 6 months of paid patient-facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK. Current NMC registration and clinical best practice knowledge are also required. You’ll have the right to work in the UK and a smartphone to pick up shifts via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial.
In addition to clinical excellence, we also expect you to uphold our core values of trust, empathy and expertise whenever you’re on shift. Do you have what it takes?