Our friendly Leeds branch are based in 14 King Street, just a short distance from Leeds train station.
Are you looking for a new and exciting role?
Newcross Healthcare are looking for dedicated Registered Nurses to provide life-enhancing nursing care to service users living in Kirklees, Dewsbury, Batley, Liversedge and the surroundings.
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential that you have experience in at least one of these areas.
- Personal care
- Assisting with social activities
- Enabling service users to live their daily lives with independence, dignity and choice
- Delegating task to colleagues
- Administering medication
- Giving life-enhancing care
Newcross Nurse, you can access our Platinum Ticket invitation, earning a £500 welcome bonus after your first 250 hours of work.
- Salary of up to £31.89/hr including holiday pay
- Flexi Pay
- Free uniform and criminal record check (DBS)
- Interview via video call - a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Perks at Work, giving 30,000 discounts at a number of retailers around the UK
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
What is Flexi Pay?
Our unique 'same day pay' service that gives employees up to the value of 50% of their shift the very same day they work it. Submit your timesheet before 5pm on the HealthForceGo app, and decide when you're paid. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Specialised Training Programmes are free with credits earned as you work. These include courses on Makaton, BSL, Basic Life Support, Safeguarding, and End of Life care.
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details
- Certification to confirm your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course or you are willing to book on to a course with Newcross Healthcare
- Access to a smart phone/device with internet access to submit your timesheets and rotas via our mobile app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
Click apply and we'll be in touch!
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.