Do you want a new and exciting challenge?
Newcross Healthcare are searching for experienced Registered Nurses and Mental Health Nurses to provide outstanding and professional care to service users living in and around Kirklees, Dewsbury, Batley, Liversedge.
Join our team today! We are located in King Street, close to Leeds station
What to expect in the role
- Improving and supporting the quality of life and well-being of service users
- Administering medication
- Delegating tasks to colleagues
- Championing the needs of service users and respecting their dignity, independence and trust
At Newcross, we approach care in a person-centred way. You'll need to be confident in your clinical ability and be able to provide excellent nursing care that protects the dignity of our service users in line with their personalised care plan.
Flexi Pay is our 'same day pay' app that gives employees 50% of the value of their shift the same day they work it. Simply access the HealthForceGo app and submit your timesheet before 5pm and decide when you get paid. (includes weekends and bank holidays)
Specialised training programmes are on offer and free with credits earned whlst you work. Take advantage of courses on Makaton, BSL and many more.
You will benefit from our interview via video call! Rather than having to travel to an interview, you will be able to talk from the comfort of your own home
- Salary of up to £31.40/hr including holiday pay
- Flexi Pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Perks at Work - Access to 30,000 discounts on the high street
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Current valid NMC pin registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course (or you are willing to book on to a Newcross course)
- Access to a smart device to manage your timesheets and rotas via our mobile app, HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable
Join Newcross today!
If you encounter any issues when applying online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
Submit your application and a member of our team will be in touch shortly.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.