Kirklees, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Up to £28.13/hr
We’re actively seeking experienced nurses to help care for people in need. Join us.
As a Registered Nurse in Kirklees, Dewsbury, Batley, Liversedge and the surrounds, you’ll be responsible for leading health and social care teams in a wide range of establishments, to ensure the best possible outcomes are met at all times. Your duties will vary from day-to-day, including developing care plans, making beds, administering medication and any additional clinical tasks required.
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Get instant pay with Flexi Pay
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- Flexible shifts that suit your lifestyle: part-time, full-time, night and day shifts
- Free DBS and uniform
- Free specialist clinical training to progress in your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Have the option to instantly access up to 50% of the value of your completed shifts - even on weekends and bank holidays! Flexi Pay can be found via our handy app, HealthForceGo.
You’ll need to be NMC registered and strive to stay up-to-date with clinical best practices, working toward excellence in everything you do. You will have over 6 months of paid patient-facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK and the right to work in the UK. With excellent bedside manner, you’ll demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
Access to a smart device with an internet connection is needed to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
Apply today and be on shift within a week!