As a Registered Nurse in Kirklees, Dewsbury, Batley, Liversedge and the surrounds, you’ll work in a variety of care homes and other establishments in your area. At Newcross, we’re not just a staffing agency. You'll be supporting with the development of care plans, administration medication and the leading of a team of health and social care workers. We’re powered by our fantastic network of 9,000-strong healthcare professionals and bespoke tech that offers a market-leading employee experience. Thanks to our handy app, HealthForceGo, you can pick up shifts to suit you when you're on the go, and you are a permanent employee - we don’t offer zero-hour contracts.
To join us as a Registered Nurse, you’ll need current NMC registration and current knowledge of clinical best practice. With over 6 months of paid patient-facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK, you’ll feel confident leading healthcare teams. We’re on the look-out for true team-players who are able to forge lasting relationships with the teams everywhere they work.
With Flexi Pay, our healthcare staff are able to gain instant access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- Only work the shifts that suit your lifestyle. We have part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free DBS and uniform
- Free specialist clinical training to progress in your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation