Nurses like you change lives!
As a Registered Nurse in Kirklees, Dewsbury, Batley, Liversedge and the surrounds, you'll be driven by the desire to make a real impact on the lives of vulnerable people in your community. You'll fit in seamlessly, becoming an extension of health and social care teams in a variety of establishments in your area. In addition to competitive financial rewards, you'll feel accomplished knowing that your work is helping the people in your care to live a fulfilling and dignified life.
Apply now for your chance to help out in your local community in as little as 48 hours! For the 48-hour fast-track application, if you are successful, you'll need to be available for virtual interviews, tasks and assessments, immediately after your application.
Can you make a difference?
To join us, you'll need to have over 6 months of post-qualification experience and the right to work in the UK. You'll need a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't necessarily a requirement.
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay is the unique and innovative app feature that enables healthcare staff to instantly withdraw up to 25% of the value of their shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
- A £500 welcome bonus, if you work over 250 hours
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Only work the shifts that suit your lifestyle. We have part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free specialist clinical training to progress in your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation