Our Leeds branch is based in King Street, just a short distance from Leeds train station
Are you interested in giving dedicated and compassionate care?
Newcross Healthcare are currently recruiting for Registered Nurses to provide life-enhancing care for our service users in Wakefield the surrounding areas.
Experience of medication administration within a nursing home setting and team leader skills are highly desirable.
What will I be doing?
In the role of Newcross Nurse, you will give outstanding nursing care to service users by championing their needs above all else and seeing them as more than a care plan. You will improve and support their quality of life by giving them life-enhancing care.
You'll need to have excellent clinical skills, with the confidence to work with service users independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
- Salary of up to £31.89/hr including holiday pay
- Free uniform and criminal record check (DBS)
- Flexi Pay
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Flexible working hours
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Specialised nurse training available - earned through credits as you work
- Interview via video call - a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed
- Perks at Work - Access to 30,000 discounts on the high street
This exciting service gives you the opportunity to be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the same day you work it! Simply access the HealthForceGo app on your device, submit your timesheets before 5pm, and choose when you get paid. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Specialised training programmes are on offer and free with credits earned as you work. Take advantage of over 200 courses including Makaton, BSL, Safeguarding and many more.
We value flexiblity at Newcross and give employees the choice of weekend, weeknight, and weekday shifts with part and full time hours on offer.
Click Apply and our friendly team will be in touch!
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.