Join our friendly team of healthcare professionals today!
As a Registered Nurse in Wakefield and the surrounds, you’ll be driven by the desire to make a real impact on the lives of vulnerable people in your community. You’ll fit in seamlessly, becoming an extension of health and social care teams in a variety of establishments in your area. Your responsibilities will include dispensing medicine, creating care plans and leading clinical teams. In addition to competitive financial rewards, you’ll feel accomplished knowing that your work is helping the people in your care to live a fulfilling and dignified life.
Have the option to immediately withdraw up to 50% of your existing shifts' value as soon as you finish work (even on weekends and bank holidays). Simply submit your timesheets on our app, HealthForceGo, to access Flexi Pay.
Perks at Newcross
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Free DBS and uniform
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Virtual consultations with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
You’ll have current NMC registration and consistently stay up-to-date with nursing best practices, striving for excellence in everything you do. You'll also have over 6 months of paid patient-facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK. You’ll be a true empath, with excellent bedside manner, demonstrating our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
Access to a smart device with an internet connection is needed to pick up shifts through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.