As a Registered Nurse in Wakefield and the surrounds, you’ll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with supporting healthcare teams in a range of establishments in your area. You’ll always have the desire to strive for the best possible outcome for the people in your care. You'll be aiding our service users with medication administration, the development of care plans and the leading team of health and social care workers. This role provides you with a unique chance to forge your own career path and feel valued and respected everywhere you work.
Take advantage of
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Free DBS and uniform
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Virtual consultations with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Flexi Pay enables you to choose when you get paid. Simply submit your timesheets through our app and you'll gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
What you'll need
You’ll already have what it takes to lead a team of healthcare assistants, being their port of call for all clinical decisions. You’ll need over 6 months of paid patient facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK and current NMC registration and the ability to stay calm in a crisis. We hire individuals who provide the same standard of care they’d expect for a family member. To provide this, we need all healthcare staff to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
Apply now and you can start within a week!