We're actively seeking experienced nurses to help care for people in need
Newcross Healthcare are a national, established organisation that truly cares about you and your professional development. As a Registered Nurse in Wakefield and the surrounds, you'll be assisting our service users with mediation support, leading a clinical team of health and social care professionals and developing a range of personal care plans. All you need to do is set your availability on our handy app, HealthForceGo®, and we'll do the rest.
Your benefits package
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Virtual consultations with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Flexi Pay gives healthcare staff the ability to instantly access an advance of up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts including weekends and bank holidays!
About your profile
As a nursing expert, you'll have over 6 months of post-qualification experience. You'll have the right to work in the UK and a smartphone to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't required.
In addition to clinical excellence, we also expect you to uphold our core values of trust, empathy and expertise whenever you're on shift. Think you have what it takes? Joining Newcross has many benefits. You'll be working for one of the UK's leading independent healthcare providers and joining a supportive community of 9,500 like-minded individuals who live and breathe helping others.