Be the difference to the lives of vulnerable people. Become a Newcross Nurse.
As a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse in Darlington and the surroundings, you will be in charge of creating care plans, leading clinical teams and completing medication rounds accurately. You'll be in charge of managing a team of health and social care workers to ensure our service users are safe, content and that their best outcomes are met at all times.
Join us and help make a difference.
Get instant access to up to 50% of the value of your current shifts after completing them! Simply submit your timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo, to receive Flexi Pay (includes weekends and bank holidays).
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay, making the wait for payday a thing of the past
- Free DBS and uniform
- A range of shift patterns to fit around your schedule: part-time and full-time, day and night shifts are available
- Access to Newcross World, our app-based training platform
- Unlimited access to virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs and mental health support when you need it
- Professional support with RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Have you got what it takes?
To take on the role of a Registered Nurse you'll need at least 6 months of paid patient-facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK and have current NMC registration with extensive knowledge of clinical best practice. You'll need to be able to discuss scenarios in which you've demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise.
Lastly, the right to work in the UK are essential as well as access to a smartphone device. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but not essential.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt