Are you looking to take the next step in your career?
As a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse in Darlington and the surrounds, you'll work in a variety of establishments in your community. With us, you'll join a community of over 9,000 likeminded health and social care professionals, and gain exclusive access to all of the tools you need to take your career into your own hands. You will have a calm manner and be responsible for developing care plans, leading a clinical team and helping to administer medication. You'll also be able to access a world of virtual training opportunities that you can complete from the comfort of home to expand your knowledge.
Our HealthForceGo® app gives healthcare staff instant access to an advance of up to 25% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays through Flexi Pay!
- A £500 welcome bonus when you join us and complete 250 hours of service
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay, making the wait for payday a thing of the past
- A range of shift patterns to fit around your schedule: part-time and full-time, day and night shifts are available
- Ongoing opportunities to develop your career with free training
- Unlimited access to virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs and mental health support when you need it
- Professional support with RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
To take on a nursing role at Newcross, you'll need at least 6 months of post-qualification experience and a current NMC registration. You'll need to prove that you are up-to-date with clinical best practice and able to discuss scenarios in which you've demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise while on shift.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.