A uniquely flexible career in nursing with great opportunities to progress
Newcross Healthcare are a national, established organisation that truly cares about you and your professional development. As a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse in Durham and the surrounds, you'll ensure that our service users receive consistent high quality nursing care at all times. You'll develop care plans, administer medication and lead a team of health and social care workers.
What you'll need
As a nursing expert, you'll have over 6 months of post-qualification experience. You'll have the right to work in the UK and a smartphone to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't required.
In addition to clinical excellence, we also expect you to uphold our core values of trust, empathy and expertise whenever you're on shift. Think you have what it takes? Joining Newcross has many benefits. You'll be working for one of the UK's leading independent healthcare providers and joining a supportive community of 9,500 like-minded individuals who live and breathe helping others.
With Flexi Pay, our healthcare staff are able to choose when they get paid! All they need to do is submit their timesheets through our HealthForceGo® app and they'll be able to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
Advantages of working with us
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free specialist clinical training to progress in your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation