Do you have relevant experience as a nurse?
Join Newcross as a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse in Durham and the surrounding areas. You'll work in a variety of establishments in your community. We're so much more than a temporary staffing provider. With us, you'll join a community of over 9,000 likeminded health and social care professionals. This role is varied, with responsibilities ranging from developing care plans, administering medicine and supporting teams of care assistants.
What you'll need
- You'll need current NMC registration and current knowledge of clinical best practice.
- The right to work in the UK
- With over 6 months of paid patient-facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK
- You'll need confidence in leadership as you will be leading healthcare teams.
- Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo, is a requirement.
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
Enjoy Flexi Pay!
Why use Flexi Pay?
It allows you to instantly access up to 50% of your shifts value, simply by downloading our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. This also includes weekends and bank holidays.
Perks of the job
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Free DBS and uniform
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free specialist clinical training to progress in your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation