Do you have relevant experience as a nurse?
Join Newcross as a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse in Durham and the surrounding areas. You'll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with supporting health and social care teams in a range of establishments in your area. Your various responsibilities will include administering medication, leading clinical teams and developing care plans. You'll also be required to have a truly positive and patient manner when supporting service users with severe mental health conditions.
Enjoy Flexi Pay!
No more waiting around for payday! With Flexi Pay, you can instantly access up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts (even on weekends and bank holidays). All you need to do is submit your timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo.
How to apply?
To join the Newcross community as a Registered Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and extensive knowledge of clinical best practice. Over 6 months of paid patient-facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK is a requirement, as is the confidence to lead healthcare teams. In addition to your nursing experience, you'll need to provide examples of times you have demonstrated our company values of trust, empathy and expertise.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our convenient app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable and you must have the right to work in the UK.
Perks of the job
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Free DBS and uniform
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free specialist clinical training to progress in your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation