Do you want to expand your clinical knowledge in a rewarding healthcare role?
Newcross Healthcare are on the look-out for passionate Registered Nurses and Mental Health Nurses to join our team in Durham and the surrounding areas. You'll be responsible for administering medication, developing a range of medication and confidently leading a team of health and social care workers. We're a forward-thinking, independent healthcare organisation, operating on a national scale. We have one mission: to deliver the highest standard of care to sick and vulnerable people.
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay is an innovative app feature that gives you the freedom to instantly withdraw an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free specialist clinical training to progress in your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
To join us as a Registered Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and knowledge of the most up-to-date best practices. With over 6 months post-qualification experience under your belt, you'll be confident in your ability to be the clinical lead in any environment. We're looking for real team-players who are able to build great relationships with colleagues and earn their trust wherever they go.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement.