We are looking for nurses like you!
We are looking to expand our team of Registered Nurses (RNs) living in Chippenham, Devizes, Melksham, Calne, Corsham, Malmesbury, Lyneham, Dauntsey and the surrounding areas.
The nursing position
As a Newcross nurse, you will have excellent clinical skills and be able to care for our service users in line with their personal care plans. You will be comfortable working independently with our service users and as part of a wider MDT team.
Working with us will give you access to up to 50% of the value of your shifts within the same day by simply submitting your timesheets before 5pm (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Why our team?
- Flexible hours with the option to work days, nights and weekends
- Perks at Work with access to 30,000 discounts across high street retailers
- Free training programs available earned through credits as you work
- Salary of up to £32.15/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
Opened in April 2014, our Swindon branch has boosted local opportunities for healthcare professionals across the Wiltshire and Oxfordshire areas, as well as providing hospitals, care homes and nursing establishments' access to exceptional staff that really care about what they do.
You'll find us at Holbrook House, a short distance from Swindon train station and within the town centre.
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Submit your application today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.