We want nurses like you to join our team!
As a Registered Nurse in Chippenham, Devizes, Melksham, Calne, Corsham, Malmesbury, Lyneham, Dauntsey and the surrounds, you'll work in a variety of establishments in your community. We're so much more than a temporary staffing provider. With us, you'll join a community of over 9,000 likeminded health and social care professionals, and gain exclusive access to all of the tools you need to take your career into your own hands. You'll ensure that our service users receie the highest quality of care at all times. You'll also be able to access a world of virtual training opportunities that you can complete from the comfort of home to expand your knowledge.
Flexi Pay allows you to have instant access to up to 25% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
To take on a nursing role at Newcross, you'll need at least 6 months of post-qualification experience and a current NMC registration. You'll need to prove that you are up-to-date with clinical best practice and able to discuss scenarios in which you've demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise while on shift.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
- An hourly rate of up to £27.19, including holiday pay
- Instantly get paid up to 25% of your pay, whenever you need it
- A range of shift patterns to fit around your schedule: part-time and full-time, day and night shifts are available
- Ongoing opportunities to develop your career with free training
- Unlimited access to virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs and mental health support when you need it
- Professional support with RCNi decision making tools and support with the revalidation process