Do you have a passion for nursing? Then we want you!
As a Registered Nurse in Chippenham, Devizes, Melksham, Calne, Corsham, Malmesbury, Lyneham, Dauntsey and the surroundings, it'll be your duty to ensure that our service users receive high-quality care in a safe, supportive environment. This role is varied, with duties including developing care plans, administering medicine and supporting teams of health and social care assistants.
As a Newcross Nurse, you'll be empowered to develop and trust in your clinical knowledge and be truly respected for your work.
You'll have current NMC registration and consistently stay up-to-date with nursing best practices, striving for excellence in everything you do. With over 6 months of paid patient-facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK, you'll be in your element when handling complex situations. You must also be able to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
Access to a smart device with an internet connection is required to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial but is not essential.
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Virtual consultations with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
- Free DBS and uniform
Flexi Pay allows healthcare staff to immediately access up to 50% of the value of their completed shifts - even on weekends and bank holidays! All managed through our app, HealthForceGo.