You'll find us at Holbrook House, a short distance from Swindon train station and within the town centre.
Are you a nurse looking to make a difference?
We are seeking professional Registered Nurses (RNs) to care for our service users living in Swindon, Royal Wootton Bassett and the surrounding areas.
What will I do?
As a Newcross nurse, you will ensure that our service users receive direct nursing care at all times in line with their personal care plans. You will comfortably work independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
It is highly desirable that you have team leader skills and previous experience of medication administration in various nursing settings.
Our flexible pay feature allows healthcare staff to withdraw up to 50% of the value of their shifts within the same day (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Flexible full time and part time hours to suit your ongoing commitments
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts available within high street retailers nationwide
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
- Salary of up to £32.15/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
Submit your application today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.